How much does it cost?
Free 15 minute initial consultation by telephone
£75 – £110 per 50 minute session.
We offer some concession rates for students and those on a low income, please do ask for further details on this.
How do I pay?
If you are self- funding, we ask that you to transfer the fee at least 48 hours before the session via paypal or balance transfer, this is to enhance commitment to the process and minimise last minute cancellations.
Private Healthcare Insurance
We are registered providers of psychological therapy with Aviva, AXA PPP, Bupa, Cigna HealthCare and Vitality Health.
Please do ask if you are covered by alternative insurance provider as some require patient details before we are able to register with them.
Please note: We have a slightly different fee schedule for treatment funded by health insurance. This is due to specific requirements for reports that insurance companies request.
If you are funded by health insurance, please do ask as different organisations manage payments differently.
Do you have questions?
It's not unusual to have questions about what type(s) of therapy may be suitable for you.
We're here to help. Please don't hesitate to get in touch so we can discuss what might help you.
Types of Counselling:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Enhanced CBT (CBT-E)
- Person-Centred Therapy (PCT)
- Psychosynthesis Counselling
- Transactional Analysis Counselling (TA)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)